The Cornells

Where we've been, what we're doing, and photos of the lot!

Makeover

"Why the new look?" I hear you ask...... Well it's all to do with the recent problems I've had with posting pictures. 'Blogger' is ran by the same people who run Google and they're busy writing a new version which is currently known as 'Beta Blogger'. It ties in with your Gmail account and obviously has increased functionality etc. I've switched across now because when it's finished there will be an option to also merge in your original Blogger blog, - you can still get to mine via the links on the right of this page.
Because my blogs are all via my 'thecornells.co.uk' forwarding address, I've also made the necessary changes to take you straight here. Clear as mud...?!?
(I could have chosen the same template to make it look the same but I fancied a change!).

0 comments: