The Cornells

Where we've been, what we're doing, and photos of the lot!

100% Geek!


We're trialling BlackBerry's at work and I've had one for about 2 weeks now.
The technology itself is amazing; A device not much wider than a mobile phone which is constantly connected to your e-mail system and more. Real time access to my inbox and calendar as well as a web browser, address book, memo pad and yes before you ask it is also a mobile phone.
I've had to start switching it off on an evening because everytime it vibrates, eventhough it's a work related e-mail, I can't resist having a look!
As a none work related device I can totally see why these things are so popular with all the celebs. Absolute doddle to use and saves carrying a laptop around everywhere!
(Edit: Just noticed that this picture is the actual size of the device on my laptop running 1024x768 display).

0 comments: