The Cornells

Where we've been, what we're doing, and photos of the lot!

"I'm a Diva, get me out of here"

We introduced Abigail to her automatic swing last week (to give my arms a break!), and she took to it instantly. However her attention span is somewhat limited, and as this video shows - when she wants out, you'll know about it....!!


Jen thinks it's hillarious the way her expression changes and the dummy goes flying. Check out the pose with the hand too!

Should also mention that Abbie's piling on the beef..! Health visitor weighed her on Tuesday (13 days old), and she was 8lb1oz, i.e. she's put on 8oz in 13 days which is a cracking start especially for a baby which is breast feeding.
I've uploaded another selection of photos of Abigail from the past week to flickr. As you can imagine there have literally been hundreds taken, so I'm trying to be selective!!

0 comments: