The Cornells

Where we've been, what we're doing, and photos of the lot!

How to save spending a tenner on a cheap Teddy Bear

When we were holidaying in Scotland a few weeks ago, I decided to try and get the bairn a prize from one of them rip-off Crane/Claw Games.

Normally I get absolutely no where with them and just walk away about a fiver out of pocket. On that occasion I was lucky and Abigail got a cute little Dog which has now been aptly named 'Tara' after the Craig Tara caravan park.

Anyhoo, I came across this video this morning and realise that's the way to do it! This must be every kids dream....!

http://view.break.com/536276

1 comments:

Unknown 9/26/2008 8:42 am  

That is such a funny video clip, kids are great. Talking of Craig Tara, me and my husband are looking to holiday up there for a week, we have been to numerous holiday parks across the UK but have never ventured to the Craig Tara park. How did you find it? would leave to hear of what you thought before we go ahead and book.